WELCOME!!

HI!
Please feel free to leave a message at our chatbox on the right, below!
If you're one of the youths, feel free to participate and blog your own post!! Because that keeps the blog active! and if you don't know how to blog, ask the regular bloggers like Tammi, Tanya, Wen Yi and me (ronan)!


"30Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;
31but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and now grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
----Isaiah 40:30-31

Let us reload!

Saturday 13 September 2008

LUCK? Good and Bad, Good or Bad?

Why most of you dunno where is the revelation of heaven?
The link is just up there...
Okay I put it out here: http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/7_Jovenes/English_7_Jovenes_Heaven.htm

So, How long time I'd not been here? (I mean online and sign in to Blogger)
It was so busy now because the coming examination... (On 22 Sept)

Well, today I would like to share something...
Well, it might not relate to anything else but LUCK...

It was a few days I am reading a book,
The title was not important, and it is a chinese language book
And so this book contains some... some... I dunno how to say this: 领悟
That is something it wrote is really make sense lah

There is a little story with the title "Tradition"
The story talking about 2 villages:

One of this villages, there is a tradition that when they are gathering to eat,
The last piece of the food on the plate will belongs to the one who can tells his most unfortunate event among all the people who sits at that table.
Means that, the most unfortunate people will have the last piece of the food.

Another village is definitely different compares to the first village.
When there is last piece of food left, they will tell others how are they so lucky,
and the luckiest people will have the piece.

The result is, the first villagers always put a face of sadness but the second villagers always look shiny and happy.

Conclution is, the people who always thinks he or she is unlucky, the bad lucks sure will follow them along, by reflect, the people who always thinks that he or she is lucky all the time, those good lucks might likes to stick to you!

(Okay, this is really true, cause I always think positive and I feel lucky all the time, and I AM REALLY LUCKY WITH WHAT I HAVE AND WHAT I MET.)
So we should feel lucky all the time about we have food to eat,
we have cloths to wear,
we have place to live,
we can go to school to have education,
and others but not except the most important thing is
WE HAVE ACCEPTED THE CHRIST!
Thank God because I am too lucky to know HIM!
Thank God we have place (church) to worship HIM!

Happy go lucky?
Haha, just relax with what you have,
ask too much better stuffs for yourselves is just a greedy attitude
Everything will go as simple as unbelievable.
Feel LUCKY! And GOOD LUCKS will COME TO YOU!!

*Suddenly felt that I'm really super lucky with what have I overcome...*
(Okay, May be I should say that it was nearly an accident just now,
I was in the bus, looking somewhere else outside the window of the bus,
suddenly it breaks, with great sound of the tyres which heating with the surface of the road,
whole bus are nearly going to fall to the road,
I was shocked, as a reaction, I hold the sit infront of me tightly
And my vision turns to infront of the bus, I saw a car was trying to cross the road in speed
The bus driver scold in the bus and look at the passed by tiny car, *The cat looks tiny because I was on the bus?*
It scared me, I sweat and then I look at the car that already crossed the road,
at the same time I feel lucky that it didn't let the accident happen,
And I am saved, reached home. THANK GOD it didn't happend to me = =)

2 comments:

justinlim said...

Hey!!!...is this eva???....jokertown huh....yea....i think the best word to represent " LUck" is Grateful and Blessed...i think thats wat u gonna say..

Luck is like smth accidentally happen...it's like depend on fortune ....bt instead we all know that avthing is in GOd's hand .........that's y we should be grateful and most importantly, KNOWIng that HE is in control...

I think tat's wat u trying to tell us....i thought it was a meaningful post....that in all circumstances we shall look at the bright side eventhou sometimes situation seems to be hard to take in...staying faithful is importatn

anyway...hope u are doin well in studies and spiritually as well....ALl the best in ur exam...and give ur best ;) God bless

justinlim said...

Hey!!!...is this eva???....jokertown huh....yea....i think the best word to represent " LUck" is Grateful and Blessed...i think thats wat u gonna say..

Luck is like smth accidentally happen...it's like depend on fortune ....bt instead we all know that avthing is in GOd's hand .........that's y we should be grateful and most importantly, KNOWIng that HE is in control...

I think tat's wat u trying to tell us....i thought it was a meaningful post....that in all circumstances we shall look at the bright side eventhou sometimes situation seems to be hard to take in...staying faithful is importatn

anyway...hope u are doin well in studies and spiritually as well....ALl the best in ur exam...and give ur best ;) God bless