WELCOME!!

HI!
Please feel free to leave a message at our chatbox on the right, below!
If you're one of the youths, feel free to participate and blog your own post!! Because that keeps the blog active! and if you don't know how to blog, ask the regular bloggers like Tammi, Tanya, Wen Yi and me (ronan)!


"30Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;
31but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and now grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
----Isaiah 40:30-31

Let us reload!

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Tuesday, September 2nd, 4.05pm.

Today...


I(ivan ah. very confusing in this blog cos have to scroll downnnnnnnnnn to see who post one) HAVE BECOME A PIGEON KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!


well, i dunno if it died la..


is all began with my mum asking me to send my little sister to tuition....


*flashback*


(p.s, my sister's tuition hafta go past ailyn's lorong there wan ah..)


(drawings are(partially meant to be) messy, and i (partially) apologize.)


i had already sent my sister to tuition, and was making my way back home,


when i saw a pigeon fly onto the road in front of me.


so dumb oh =.=




it was looking AWAY from me.


that's the exact drawing i drew on msn messenger to show jeremy koh xD
except for the arrows and the text..
but yeah the pigeon was looking away from me..
i thought
"ceh sure fly away wan lah"
so i didn't stop, just slowed(slew?) down..
and then the birdy dissapeared behind(or in front of, depending on perspective) me bumper,
and for a moment i thought "see fly edi bah"
and then i heard
*tok*

*piak*
and then i looked in the mirror..........
and saw a mess of feathers!
for a nanosecond it was funny, until i saw the pigeon fidgeting there!
ARGH!!!
but from the sound,
i don't think it was it's body that went under the wheel...
(it would've been a "pop")
most likely it's wing...
i just hope it wasn't it's head o.O
*cries*
and then i drove home at 90km/h on average(till me oso omos kena ran over), and told my mum and sister....

the worst part is,
I GOTTA GO FETCH MY SISTER HOME AT 6!!!
i'll let y'all know how it goes.
i bet tanya will gasp xD

3 comments:

justin lim said...

how did u get ur license with this type of driving huh????hehehehe.....makan suap ah???....dont worry about the bird..u will meet it in heaven...that time u gotta give a full xplanation to it....:)

Tanya Chantal Tan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ya lo.

Ivan: I'm sorry pigeon, for killing you...!

Pigeon: It's alright. I forgive You! Wanna go eat a cloud and praise Jesus?

Ivan: OKAY!

PlaPlaya said...

i like sugar and whipped cream with my clouds =D