WELCOME!!

HI!
Please feel free to leave a message at our chatbox on the right, below!
If you're one of the youths, feel free to participate and blog your own post!! Because that keeps the blog active! and if you don't know how to blog, ask the regular bloggers like Tammi, Tanya, Wen Yi and me (ronan)!


"30Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;
31but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and now grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
----Isaiah 40:30-31

Let us reload!

Tuesday 23 September 2008

here goes my decision..

hey people................................I've finally made up my mind after much thinking and prayer... and the decision is........*drum rolls*........ *Chick pang~*.......I'M NOT GOING.... *echoes of applause from a huge crowd*... lol... I've decided that... i wont be going to Singapore... I'm sorry to those that advise me on going... and i thank you guys so much for putting time and effort to help me... you guys did a lot...=).... the main reason for my decision...... i just don't feel that going will be a good choice... and many people said don't go too.... and after much prayer from me and I'm sure you guys too... I'm sure this is the right choice.... having offered this scholarship made me learn a lot....
I've learn to appreciate people more...mainly my friends...i don't know why i will learn that through this experience... kinda irrelevant.. anyway its good...coz I've been having problems with friends and now I've started to put effort to fix things... and I'm seeing a change in the situation... things are definitely getting better...
other than that, I've learn to open up a puny tiny a bit in asking people for help.. i use to do everything on my own... and keep all my emotions and problems to myself... kinda tiring...=(..
i also learnt to offer every anxieties to the Lord in prayer and trust in Him....=)
and i suddenly have this urge that i should study extra hard next year... maybe coz i thought like if i really went to Singapore, the studies would be tough, and i have easier studies here.. should appreciate it, and not take it for granted....yay... =)
and I'm so happy that i made this decision.... coz i would be able to fulfill all my plans that i had planned earlier for this year end and next year! wEEeeEEeeeE....X)...
so, i don't think rejecting this scholarship is a waste after having learnt all this things through this experience...u know what i think.....??? i think u guys should go for a scholarship test and then when u get it, reject it... wahahhahahha.... then you'll learn a lot... NO LA NO LA!! JOKING!! =D..
well, i thank you guys for all the effort, time, and prayers... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! XOXO.... =)....

3 comments:

justin lim said...

hey......glad tat u have made a decision...and now u can concentrate on what u should do....STUDY and PLay HARD!!!!....let us all continue to pray that God will continue to lead u in future....who knows..HE will have another surprise plan for u...and it was a "clever" advice to apply a scholarship and then reject it....so that av1 can xperience what u had been through huh....anyway...wish all the best ahead....and stop applying scholarship or else u will have another dilemma...... XD..dont take this advice seriously,,just a joke...bt, keep ur options open....that will lead to ur FINAL DESTINATION......which is DOKTOR GIGI....:)..

Perry R. Lim said...

Hey, Wen Yi.

A good decision I think. I've never really like the idea of going away from home too young, too soon.

Enjoy your time with family, and the time will come when you will HAVE to go!

Anonymous said...

glad u made ur decision sis!!! its good to be sure n actually be happy after rejecting a scholarship!! haha i mean..who wud be happy rejecting a scholarship from singapore rite?? u made history sis...woots~~~ hehe anyways, u study hard ya? you make us all proud :)