WELCOME!!

HI!
Please feel free to leave a message at our chatbox on the right, below!
If you're one of the youths, feel free to participate and blog your own post!! Because that keeps the blog active! and if you don't know how to blog, ask the regular bloggers like Tammi, Tanya, Wen Yi and me (ronan)!


"30Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;
31but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and now grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
----Isaiah 40:30-31

Let us reload!

Wednesday 3 September 2008

rantings.

AAAH!! (this is Tanya)

I was supposed to post all the Game Night pictures and stuff.... and update... and I think I might start to do a CHRISTIAN MUSIC section here...

Since 'Music Is My Business' <---(get it?!?!?! HAHA)

I'll list down lyrics and youtube links to the songs.

Or can anybody teach me how to post videos straight away here that I steal from Youtube??

Well...I feel lazy to do either right now. Didn't have a very good day. In fact, it practically was a really bad day.

*I had a bad day, I'm taking one down.. I sing a sad song just to turn it around........*

It was stupid. Haiz.

Don't wanna think about it.

And Trials 2 is next week.

Percentage of preparation ...> 20% out of 100%

I am dead. Tired. Stressed. Troubled. Confused. Frustrated....

PMR in 39 days. Or less.

AAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need the youths and a great deal of cold jokes from You-Know-Who.





By the way... yeah yeah yeah so what, I wore a dress.. is it THAT big a deal?!?!?!?!?!??!
=)

oh well.
love u guys.
bye!

No comments: