WELCOME!!

HI!
Please feel free to leave a message at our chatbox on the right, below!
If you're one of the youths, feel free to participate and blog your own post!! Because that keeps the blog active! and if you don't know how to blog, ask the regular bloggers like Tammi, Tanya, Wen Yi and me (ronan)!


"30Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;
31but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and now grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
----Isaiah 40:30-31

Let us reload!

Friday 5 September 2008

HALF AN HOUR MORE!!

GAAh.... half an hour more and my birthday is over.. man.. what a tiring and weird, funny and fun day..
sorry if I just waste space and your time by posting, but I just wanna share about my official 15th year-day on this earth...

today was a normal Friday school day.. so I went to school lo..
low-and-behold.. i think alot of my classmates totally forgot it was my birthday! XD

only Jessica wished me first lah.. and then she started a chain reaction and slowly the guys sitting around me wished me.. XD

But alot of people only wished me around recess.. and I gave out Famous Amos Sour Strap thingies.. XD

Had lunch at Karamunsing. KFC.

met Uncle Perry and Aunty FenFen! naturally.... ADOOOORAAAAABLE Adelle was with them.

and she ignored me. in her cold, yet cute baby way. As usual (some birthday gift XD)

They bought me a slice of cake!!! (THANK YOU!!!)
But i accidentally blew out the candle before Adelle could help. Hey... who ask her to be so scared and shy of me?!?!?! T.T

Then i got a haircut.
blah blah blah..

At night:

Friday prayer meeting group. My mom sorta chased me up to my room to study. I didnt go to tuition coz I felt tired and sorta sick (must be all the walking and KFC and hair salon smell)

Suddenly.....
*car door slam outside my house somewhere but dunno which house*

is it outside my door? hmm. dont care.

Went downstairs for cake... with the cell group people.

I was suspicious because the kids were like, over hyper and excited and kept saying things like "There's nobody here!!! Sit down!!!"

Yet sidney told me there was a surprise. -.-

HAHA.

Sorry. I think none of you would actually read this post.
but anyway..

They surprised me at my house!!
yipee!!!

yeah. wont bore you anymore.
I feel sad to be older. Yet thrilled coz its a chance to be WISER!!!

Gah... too many things to do and say.
Stressed from exams and EVERYTHING else going.

Its almost midnight!
Thanks to all of you guys who wished me and made today memorable.. that includes ALL OF YOU!

=D

thanks for the presents everybody..!
thank you mommy and daddy too!! muuuaaakzz!!!


No comments: