WELCOME!!

HI!
Please feel free to leave a message at our chatbox on the right, below!
If you're one of the youths, feel free to participate and blog your own post!! Because that keeps the blog active! and if you don't know how to blog, ask the regular bloggers like Tammi, Tanya, Wen Yi and me (ronan)!


"30Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;
31but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and now grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
----Isaiah 40:30-31

Let us reload!

Saturday 6 September 2008

BEta PAu mASter....kasi update di Singapura

Hey guys.....long time no c, no chat, no talking, no eat together, no play together no fooling together, no cold jokes togeter, so many NO's.....bt thankfully we have this blog to have a E-fellowship 2gether.......sorry for not posting so long....coz life here is not onli BUZI....bt CRAZY!!!!!>.....bt CHAllenging as well.......

Homework+ TUtorial+ Lecture+ BEdtime story lecturer+ Readings+ Assignment+ hall activities+ uni activities= BUZiness ^100( only those who know maths understand this equation...." ^ "means " to the power of)..........All of these are not complaints.....bt instead, besides being the equation of my life here, these are the tasks God had put me in....Is hard....very tough.....very very indescribable....very very " SHOCK"!!!!!!!

TOday i just sat ddown and thought for a moment......4 weeks of study week has past....bt it seems like 4 days oni....can u imagine the life here has distorted my brain of counting the days??....hehehe....

I learn how to sleep late over here....hehehe....actually...i m not the kind who can stay up very vey late unless smth excites me.....usually by 2 i will be in my dreamland....bt overhere....2 am is still a reality for me......I asking for prayers from u guys than my stamina will boost up......Thinking about the workload and activities i have to involve in....i was worried.....firstly becoz i afraid i could not cope ...and secondly i afraid i could not make it to the committees to get more points.....in order to stay in the hall nxt year.......or else i will be renting a room outside campus which will cost me millions of dolars....$$$$$$.....( sorry for being exaggerated)...heheh....bt still it will poke a hole into my parents wallet...........

These thoughts were none- stop running thru my head for about 2 weeks......and God had really taught me another level of trusting and keeping faith in HIm.....In fact not only HE had told me to stay faithful....bt He told me to wait and c.....and now i m still waiting and keeping my faith.........bt anyhow....i realise that putting my trust in HIm is not very easy when circumstances seems so hard......i thank HIm for speaking to me thru quiet time.....HE spoke to meabout the same thing two days consecutively thru my queit time, it was about stop worrying and stay strong and continue to persevere on....was touched by His word and How real it was His presence to me.....HAllelujah....

Staying away from home, living in a new place , i have discovered my self even more....my weaknesses, my interest and my priority........i realise i have to change a lot in the ways i do things and my thinking as well.....The temptation rates are high too.......bt i was alwez reminded that i shud nt be overcome by evil bt over some evil with good.....

I hope everyone of u to treasure ur days in SABAH...ur comfort zone.....equipe urself with the armor of God.....the war outside of SABAH is tougher than what u will have expected.....i m grateful God has provided me a CF group here...in fact there were many groups here........ And remember to be a faithful and obedient child of God.........

And not 2 forget....train ur stamina as well....coz ur time table will be upside down....and if there are any opportunity to watch boring movies, plez do so....to train u listen to lectures which u might not used to it...... So far...i have a problem with a particular lecture session.....i will somehow have a tendency SNOOZE away for around half and hour...somehow i cant concentrate....this lecturer voice was special. tempting me to make me sleep...i think the problem is on me as well..i m still praying that i will stay strong in this lecture.....

HOpe u guys are growing and maturing each week......i miss KK food......is a privilege to have KK food .....

To floorball players, hope u guys are doin fine and well.....train hard play tough bt not rough........most of all ....use it as a ministry......dont give up....PMRers and SPMers and STPMers ( oni CHuck and larry (Edgar) rite?).....dont give up as well....and dont over stress urself.....relax urself by........................BLOGGING.......make this BLOg a memorable one....and add some spices into it...........and mite be an encouragement to us as well.....

Actually i have plentiful events and testimony to share......bt due to my tiredness ( old oredi)....i shall stop for the moment passing to baton to anyone who wants to continue to share.....Hope my introduction wont scare u off from coming to NUS..in fact plez come to NUS....is a wonderful place...wanna to know more???/ study hard and play hard....surely u can be part of NUS...heheh....actually is the same no matter will u go....juz that the challenges might be different...so c u guys during christmas??,,,i hope so.....MAy God bless each and everyone of u....let Him to be the 1st in ur life....

Love in Christ
Pau Master ( justin)....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Justin. From the way u describe and speak bout how huge the outside world and temptation outside Sabah. Thanks for sharing pau master.We need God indeed.
we'd spice up this blog.U take care there big bro ;)