WELCOME!!

HI!
Please feel free to leave a message at our chatbox on the right, below!
If you're one of the youths, feel free to participate and blog your own post!! Because that keeps the blog active! and if you don't know how to blog, ask the regular bloggers like Tammi, Tanya, Wen Yi and me (ronan)!


"30Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;
31but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and now grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
----Isaiah 40:30-31

Let us reload!

Saturday 13 September 2008

*music* Whatever You're Doing (Something Heavenly) - Sanctus Real

Today in youth.. Uncle Michael (err.. my dad, XD) took over and shared with us about Jonah..

God called him to go to Nineveh to preach to the sinful people there because it was getting out of hand, but he rebelled.. he ran away from God and what God wanted to do in him and through him.

In the end, he wound up on a ship.. and pretty soon in the middle of a storm that God caused for Jonah's sake. When he was thrown off the ship (by his own request) the storm immediately died down. And he got swallowed by a big fish. The rest is history...

Today's song is by a band called Sanctus Real. They have some pretty awesome songs but when I was trying to crack my brain thinking of a song to fit Jonah's situation, this seemed like a pretty great song for it... play the song and read the lyrics while listening! some parts will make PERFECT sense...
=D
*scroll down for the video and lyrics below it*




Whatever You're Doing ( Something Heavenly ) by Sanctus Real.
It's time for healing... time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
All I can do is surrender

(Chorus)
Whatever you're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
but I'm giving in to something heavenly

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Re-evaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow your will
or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what it is you want from me
I give everything I surrender...
To...

(Chorus)

Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to to release all my held back tears

Whatever you're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You're up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something heavenly

Whatever you're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but now I can see
This something bigger than me
Larger than life something heavenly
Something heavenly

It's time to face up
Clean this old house
Time breathe in and let everything out

No comments: