WELCOME!!

HI!
Please feel free to leave a message at our chatbox on the right, below!
If you're one of the youths, feel free to participate and blog your own post!! Because that keeps the blog active! and if you don't know how to blog, ask the regular bloggers like Tammi, Tanya, Wen Yi and me (ronan)!


"30Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;
31but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and now grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
----Isaiah 40:30-31

Let us reload!

Thursday 31 July 2008

words from my heart :)

guys..im so proud of u all!! tho starting youth fellowship at 740 is not exactly on time but knowing how late we used to start it off makes it sound so much earlier haha anyways, its truly a great start. its so nice to see how u guys r putting things up n changing for the better....together!!! tat's how it shud roll =p

i believe God is working in each of u, individually or as a group. continue to stand strong in Him.

somehow i cant believe im telling u guys all those but having problems myself :( actually i find myself struggling here. both spiritually in my walk with God n my personal life here. starting all over again in a new church is seriously not easy. things r sooo different. its as if i cant reli be myself like how i am in grace chapel cuz the culture n how things go arnd here is not the same.i miss how i can go crazy in church. i miss how i can reli pour out my hearts when i worship God.

as for uni, its reli getting pretty stressful.having assignment due almost everyweek. have to cope with the lecturer's speed of teaching. family problems...its just not helping in making me in my studies. things r so just so hard for me..or mayb its just that im not taking it the right way...i dunno :(

i reli wana go home :( i mis u guys..how i can put away all my troubles n worries whenever i have u all arnd to keep me happy.

sigh...thank God for this blog. or else i wont know where to reli pour out my hearts to..other than bugging justin every nite with all my problems..but its not like he has a choice cuz his ears belongs to me!!

p/s : justin if u dun agree to that talak 2 ah!!!

anyways..im looking forward in seeing u guys...never knew i'd miss u all sooooo much..love u peeps..muah~~

No comments: