WELCOME!!

HI!
Please feel free to leave a message at our chatbox on the right, below!
If you're one of the youths, feel free to participate and blog your own post!! Because that keeps the blog active! and if you don't know how to blog, ask the regular bloggers like Tammi, Tanya, Wen Yi and me (ronan)!


"30Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;
31but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and now grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
----Isaiah 40:30-31

Let us reload!

Friday 25 July 2008

Hey GUYS.....helloz from SINgaPOL

Hey HEy HEy......din c u guys for a short period of time seems like centuries man.....after seeing the clips .... i m sure u guys are doin very well overthere.....and having so much fun...makes me wanna go back ...... my life journey in singapore has been amazing..... full of miricles as well.....i will tell u guys how's life thus far.....

Let me share wit u what i have observed and learned about the lifestyle of singaporeans.....firstly...the pace here is fasst and furious...even grandma and grandpa over here are fast too.....Admire thier walking movements...heheh...Since MRT is alwez full....I oso learned a new kung fu on how to balance myself in the MRt without holding any "tiang" for support........ppl here like to eat durian oso....so they do have a DURIAN cafe....soli din take any pic...bt i was shocked to c tat...bt i will neve r go near to tat place coz DURIAN BUSUK!!!!!...i wish i have photos...bt too bad...no $ = NO CAMERA...heheh...

Touching down on a foreign ground makes my heart so uneasy and full of doubts....actually i wanted to join an oreintation which is conducted by volunteers in NUS bt cant coz mum was with me and they dont allow any family members to join....so my mum and i stayed a far far related relative's hse.....actually they are my grand aunt and grand unc....this is the 1st time i met my grandunc.....couldn't bliv it....thou i never knew him.....bt he was a very warm hearted person....God send him to be my angel...giving me guidance about the whereabouts of singapore.... and God also send some other granaunties and cousin to help me out in many ways.....these are the blessings that how could i ever thank for....

Currently i m settling myself down in my new hostel....trying to get to know frens....so far oni 1 la...heheh....bt more will come along...i know life is goin to be tough here......even some nights i suddenly started to worry ....bt the LOrd "scolded" me yet comforts me with His words.... both from Matthew 6:25-27 and 10:29-30.........so 2 all of u out there..... i dono how life is gona be for u guys...bt ssurely the Lord has a plan that will surely prosper u ..if only u keep on in His way....

My temporary singapore hp no is 93768879.....dont call me coz i will be charged as well....heheh....so jz sms...best way...is thru blog or msn.....keep touch ya....support one another....and great to know that the floorball committee has setup....bt no matter who u r ....each one of u is precious in HIs eyes...worth more than millions of sparrows....

take care guys and remember each other in prayer !!!!!....

No comments: